2 ripe Hass Avocados
1 can of Coconut Milk
3/4 cup Raw Cacao Powder
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Scoop avocado into a bowl, then add coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
- Use an immersion blender or food processor to mix this together into a creamy substance.
- Powder erythritol granules or just add sweet drops and cocoa powder to the avocado mixture.
- Mix everything together well.
- Leave bowl in the fridge for 6-12 hours, then about 20 minutes before you’re ready to serve, add mixture to ice cream machine churn for 15 minutes. If no ice cream maker chill your mixing bowl and whip for 5 minutes then re freeze and enjoy.
- Grate some 90% Lindt or other quality chocolate over it before serving.
Serves 6 – per serve 3.0g Net Carbs, and 2.5g Protein.