So with a few low carb added extras this really steps up fried cauliflower rice to the next level.
- 2-3 Tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1.5 cm ginger crushed
- Soy sauce or coconut aminos
- Fish sauce 1 tspn
- 2 eggs cooked into omelette, then cool roll up and slice thinly
- 4 rashes of bacon chopped finely and pre cooked until crispy.
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1-2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 11/2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 small can water chestnuts chopped
- 1 small can baby corn chopped up
- some cooked chicken or prawns/shrimp
Tablespoon of coconut oil in the wok
Fry up onion and garlic
then remove from pan
Fry up bacon and remove from pan (not pictured)
Mix up 2 eggs and cook in wok like an omelette. Remove and slice thinly like noodles.
Add in cauliflower, thinly sliced cabbage, red peppers and fry up with another tablespoon of coconut oil
So here is the trick both water chestnuts and baby corn are very low in carbohydrates and add some crunch and bulk to the fried rice.
I had leftover chicken so I added that in too
Put everything back in then add soy sauce or coconut aminos and fish sauce – fry for about 4-5 minutes until well combined and hot.
Some fresh basil to finish it off – delicious and great leftovers